- Legal Information and Acceptance
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the company are set forth below. This website is made available to users by the entity, whose identifying data are:
Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L
Passeig de l´Arenal, nº 30 43895 L´Ampolla Tarragona
Company registration data:
Registro Mercantil de Tarragona T 2677 , F 135, S 8, H T 43937, I/A 1 (11.04.12
This legal notice sets out the general conditions governing access to and use of this website, hereinafter referred to as “the website”. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the specific conditions that may apply to certain specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients, and their access is restricted.
The use of the Portal implies the condition of user of the Portal (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration from the moment the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each occasion they intend to use the Portal, as this and its conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
Some services of the Portal accessible to Internet users or exclusive to clients of Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L, may be subject to specific conditions, regulations, and instructions that, where appropriate, replace, complete, and/or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the User before the provision of the corresponding service begins.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
This website and its contents are protected by current intellectual property laws.
Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein. Therefore, the total or partial reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Términos y Condiciones, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs are owned by Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L, either through industrial or intellectual property rights, and accessing the website does not grant any rights over said trademarks, trade names, and/or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They are only featured on the Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L website for promotional and informational purposes. These owners may request the modification or removal of information that belongs to them.
The User undertakes to use the Portal correctly in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
The use of the Portal for purposes that harm the assets or interests of Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L or third parties, or in any way overload, damage, or disable the networks, servers, and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L or third parties, is expressly prohibited.
The User agrees to use the Content in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations, and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with Clause 1.
By way of example, and in accordance with current legislation, the User must refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform, or modify the Content, except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented by Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L or the rights holder, as applicable.
- Reproduce or copy, for private use, the Content that may be considered as Software or Databases in accordance with current intellectual property legislation, as well as publicly communicate or make them available to third parties when such acts necessarily involve reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse the whole or a substantial part of the Content of the Portal, as well as the databases made available to Users by Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the following conditions, and ignorance of these conditions does not exempt them from the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only connect to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any form (online links, copying of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It is strictly prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, to establish frames or any kind of frames that surround the Portal or allow the display of the Content through Internet addresses different from those of the Portal, and in any case, when displayed together with content unrelated to the Portal, in a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, errors, confusion, or deception among users regarding the true origin of the service or Content; (II) constitutes an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) exploits the reputation and prestige of Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L; or (IV) is otherwise prohibited by the current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements shall be made on the page that introduces the link about Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L, its partners, employees, customers, or the quality of the services it provides.
- Under no circumstances shall it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L has given its consent for the insertion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies, or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any denominative, graphic, or mixed trademark or any other distinctive sign of Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L within the sender’s page is prohibited, except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L, and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not, under any circumstances, contain or link to its own or third-party content that: (I) is unlawful, harmful, or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induces or may induce the User to falsely conceive that Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L endorses, supports, adheres to, or in any way supports the ideas, statements, or expressions, whether lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (III) is inappropriate or irrelevant to the activity of Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L, considering the location, content, and theme of the sender’s website.
4.1 Regarding Information
Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L is not responsible for decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal, nor for any damages incurred by the User or third parties as a result of actions taken solely on the basis of information obtained from the Portal.
4.2 Regarding Service Quality
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L to ensure the absence of viruses, worms, or any other harmful computer elements.
It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to have appropriate tools for detecting and disinfecting harmful computer programs.
Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L is not responsible for any damages caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transportation through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity, and operation are not the responsibility of Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L. Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled, or rendered inaccessible, either prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind suffered by the User that result from failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or prior to it.
4.4 Linked Content and Services through the Portal
The access service to the Portal includes technical linking devices, directories, and even search tools that allow the User to access other websites and Internet portals (hereinafter referred to as “Linked Sites”). In these cases, Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L acts as a service provider for intermediation in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), and shall only be responsible for the contents and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of their illegality and has not diligently deactivated the link. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content, they may notify Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L in accordance with the procedure and effects established in clause 6, without this communication implying the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites imply the existence of agreements with the responsible parties or owners thereof, nor should it be construed as a recommendation, promotion, or identification of Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L with the statements, content, or services provided.
Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L is not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and, therefore, is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, obsolescence, unavailability, errors, or uselessness of the content and/or services of the Linked Sites, nor for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L.
- Data Protection
You can consult our Data Protection Policy to learn about how we use your personal data.
- Communication of illicit and inappropriate activities:
In the event that the User or any other internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, derogatory, violent, or contrary to morality, they may contact Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L indicating the following details:
- Personal data of the notifier: name, address, phone number, and email address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the event of rights violation, such as intellectual and industrial property, personal data of the holder of the infringed right, when they are a person other than the notifier.
- The notifier must also provide proof of the legitimacy of the rights holder and, if applicable, their representation on behalf of the holder when they are a person other than the notifier;
- Clear statement that the information contained in the complaint is accurate.
The receipt of the communication by Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L as provided in this clause shall not, according to the provisions of the LSSI, imply effective knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the notifier.
The notifier must also provide proof of the legitimacy of the rights holder and, if applicable, their representation on behalf of the holder when they are a person other than the notifier.
All notifications and communications made by the parties shall be valid in accordance with the means permitted by law. Those relating to this Portal shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, if made through the Portal itself.
Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any modifications it deems appropriate to its website, including changing, removing, or adding both the contents and services provided through it and the manner in which they are presented.
Furthermore, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications shall come into effect from the moment of their publication.
- Social Media
This Legal Notice is governed in all respects by Spanish law. Where permitted by applicable law, the courts of Tarragona are designated as the competent jurisdiction to settle any disputes, with the user expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
Online dispute resolution in accordance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which can be accessed at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.