This legal text provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website http://campingampolla.es/, including any information you may provide to us through the site when making a reservation.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not available to those individuals who are prevented by regulations from giving consent, so when you submit the forms, you guarantee that you have the sufficient capacity to give consent.
Below, we inform you about the data protection policy of: Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L.
- Data Controller.
Contact details of the data controller:
Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L, with CIF: B55567952 and address at: Passeig de l´Arenal, nº 30 43895 L´Ampolla Tarragona and telephone: 977460535. Email: email@example.com
Registro Mercantil de Tarragona T 2677, F 135, S 8, H T 43937, I/A 1 (11.04.12
Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L is the data controller. (Hereinafter referred to as “we” or “our”).
- What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, which means any information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous data or percentages.
The personal data that may be directly collected from the data subject will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activities, owned by Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L.
On our website, we may process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity Data: name, surname, and ID card number.
- Personal Characteristics Data: date of birth.
- Contact Data: email, phone number, and address.
- Economic Data: credit card information.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (data that reveals ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or information about health, genetic or biometric data).
If you are required by law or the terms of the contract between us to provide personal data, and you refuse to provide such data, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by phone, or postal mail, when:
- You request information about our services
- You contract our services
- You request quotations
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- To formalize a contract between Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L and you.
- When you provide your consent for the processing of your data.
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by checking the exercise of rights section below.
Below is a table where you can check the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as the type of personal data we will process. We may process some personal data for additional legal reasons, so if you need further details, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Type of data
Legitimacy for your consent
The purpose is reservation management
– Credit card number
Consent of the data subject (art. 6.1.a RGPD)
Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller (art. 6.1.c RGPD)
Processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the data subject’s request (art. 6.1b RGPD)
Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller.(art. 6.1f RGPD)
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing, and provided that the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
- How long will we retain your data?
We will retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to determine any potential liabilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of the data. The retention period will be subject to the provisions of the applicable regulations regarding the retention period.
Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L does not authorize children under the age of 14 to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (such as filling out web forms to request services or contact us, or sending emails). Therefore, individuals who provide personal data through these means declare that they are over 14 years of age, and Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L is exempt from any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
If your child under the age limit established has provided personal information to Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L, please contact us to request the exercise of applicable rights.
In cases where the services offered by Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L are intended for children under the age of 14, means will be provided to obtain authorization from the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
- Ejercicio de los Derechos de Protección de Datos:
How to exercise these rights? Users can send a communication to the registered office of Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: You can inquire if Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L is using your personal data.
- Request rectification: If your data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request its correction. You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”).
- Request limitation of processing: In this case, your data will only be retained by Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Object to the processing: Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L will stop processing your data according to your instructions, except if there are legitimate grounds or legal claims that require further processing.
- Data portability: If you wish to have your data processed by another company, Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L will provide you with the portability of your data to the new data controller.
You can use the templates provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your rights mentioned above: Here
File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos – AEPD): If you believe there is an issue with how Camping Ampolla Arenal, S.L is handling your data, you can submit your complaints to the relevant supervisory authority, which in Spain is: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
We will request specific information to help confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
We will resolve all requests within the legal timeframe of one month. However, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Data Sharing: Service Providers
In the course of our work, we may need the assistance of third parties who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have appropriate measures in place to ensure your rights:
- Service providers who offer systems administration and information technology services.
- Professional advisors, including lawyers, auditors, and insurers, who provide banking, legal, insurance, and accounting consultancy services.
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and treat them in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow these data processors to process your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, if you wish to receive a list of these companies that provide services to us in compliance with transparency, you can do so by emailing: email@example.com.
- 9. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. Additionally, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracted agents, and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have established procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data, and we will notify you and the relevant supervisory authority in case such breach occurs, as regulated by the GDPR in its Articles 33 and 34.